Friday, November 2, 2012

We Are Never EVER Getting Back Together

Now, I'm sure that you all remember Chris, the guy I married a little more than a month ago? Well, I have a few things to say about him...

So I've been getting messages from dumb people saying that Chris hacked them, or Chris is a jerk or whatever. I didn't believe them of course, because I trusted Chris. But then I got a few more personal messages from my sister saying that Chris had been rude to her!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, our daughter Babby told me that Chris had been yelling at her! Now, I'm not usually one to give into peer pressure, but now a few of my sisters and my daughter were telling me that Chris was a total jerk. I mean, what am I supposed to do?

So I pc Chris and I ask him about what the other girls are saying, and I find out that it's all true! And I really did love Chris, but now I was starting to think that he wasn't the guy I thought he was. So I say, "Chris, I think we should break up." And you know what he says?

"iight."

Thats all I get. After a month of marriage, of thinking that he was the perfect guy for me, it ends with a stupid, grammatically incorrect word. So trust me, we are NEVER getting back together. Hope you like my new video!



9 comments:

  1. ^.^ Erin That's almost the exact same way me and him broke up.. He was on a different account though .. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey r u a big fan of taylor swift?? i am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen this video a million times and just noticed it says hite instead of hate o.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew it! i knew it! when i saw him at the rap battles and he was flirting with other girls i knew something was up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear! Hope you feel better soon :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry i thought i saw him around flirting with other girls. you are too good for him he needs a another girl cuz you are the girl who was too good for him




    - pillowpets please be my mommy erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You show him Girl U r tooo good for him and im babbys friend Congrats Babby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go girl! I mean, I am sorry, truthly, but, I can tell you he was a real jerk! He was always flirting with some girls he didn't even know and so....

    ReplyDelete