Saturday, November 17, 2012

I got blocked .-.

Ok, this is a little wierd. I got blocked from WoozWorld for 6 hours, and you know the reason they gave me? Bad language! I have never sweared in my life! I mean, you'd think I would get blocked for impersonating an animator or something (not that I do... haha, but some people really think I'm Jenny in disguise.)

Anyway, that's why I won't be on WW for another 6 hours. In case you were wondering. Oh, and here's my new music video!



So I've gotten a lot of people asking to be in my music videos, and I felt kinda bad because my videos usually just have me in them. So here's a video with nearly everyone EXCEPT me in it. Hope you like it! (took me forever to get all those people... haha!)

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this Erin some people just do things they don't need to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry erin and nxt time i will be in your music vid

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so sorry that u got hacked and who did it? did u quit wooz world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya she quit i got pretty sad about it i really loved hanging out with her

      Delete