Monday, November 26, 2012

Naming Contest!


Ok, so not many of you know this, but I have a pretty snazzy room. (And yes, I used the word snazzy. Don't judge me.) I have some nice things, but my prized possession on WoozWorld just happens to be this little guy:









Cute, right? But I have a little problem: I have no clue what to name him! I know a lot of cute names: Pedro, Jimmy, Rumpelstiltskin... Ok, maybe mine aren't that great. That's why I've decided to make a contest so YOU can decide the name of my cute little yeti! Here's the rules:


Send me a message- make SURE that the subject is Yeti, or it won't be considered. In the message, tell me what you think I should name him- only put one name!- and if you want you can include a personal message. The top 3 winners will get 20 wooz each and the winner will get a picture taken next to the yeti of honor- put in my next blog post!

Good luck everyone! May the best name win! Oh and little what's his name was wondering...




No comments:

Post a Comment