Monday, August 20, 2012

WoozWorld Bullies

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who voted my hospital to help me get on Top Unitz again! I thought that I might now be able to do it (since I'm not VIP anymore), but I guess I can! It's kinda crazy to think that, out of the hundreds, or even thousands of people on WoozWorld, my unitz is in the top 20!

Ok now to talk on the subject of bullying. Lots of people start WW every day, and they start it with a label: poor. I, personally, think this label is way off. I mean, we all had to start somewhere, right? If I were to run WoozWorld, I'd make it so that every new person got a random outfit, so one certain outfit wouldn't be labeled as a 'poor outfit'.


And it's not just the new people. I've had tons of people call me a variety of things: a scammer, ugly, rude, a diva. (Not that I really am those things, haha. I'm pretty sure they're just jealous) There's also other ways of bullying: you can scam, you can hack, you can lie, you can cheat. To me, anything that hurts another person's feelings is bullying.

I challenge everyone who's reading this to stop bullying today. Think how much nicer WW and the world would be if everyone was nice to eachother. And if you think you can't make much of a difference, think again. One simple act of kindness can change a person's life. So please, help me to make the world a better place and...



3 comments:

  1. The thing about starting with a random outfit is a really good idea. If I ran Woozworld, people could pay 1 beex to get 2 wooz. (100 beex=200 wooz!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. si mike at si test bagay mag asawa dapat kayo ee pero ok lng amoy!! pedecab ung bgo mong syota pa vip!! ka di ka nman maganda gya gya ka nga ee kamukha si mahal promise pok pok !!! bat apat ung mata mo nayareee ?
    bat green ung mata mo dba dpat every day bkit my bubble ? ung ulo mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check Out My Blog: Woozworldglamz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete