Friday, August 10, 2012

Animator Mania

Everything's got to have a mascot, right? Colleges, high schools, clothing brands... so why not WoozWorld? I think that, in a sense, the Woozband are the mascots of WoozWorld (not that I'm comparing them to animals or anything...)


And have you seen all the other Jenny-dressers running around lately? Not that I'm taking credit for that or anything (ok, maybe just a little) but I'm pretty sure that I was one of the first. Some people even think that I am Jenny! (Just to clear things up, I'm not Jenny, I never said I was Jenny, and I'm not trying to steal Jenny's job or anything)

I think the whole point of the Animators is to be a role model to all the Woozens in WoozWorld. Have you seen all the animator outfits they've come out with? They want you to buy their outfits to try and be more like them! And then, a week later, they change their outfit and you need to buy a different one, because the brand new one that you bought a few days ago is being sold in ZeChic or someplace, and everyone is wearing it. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say the animators are horrible people or anything.

You know, the reason that I like Jenny the best is because she's the animator that I can relate to the most. We both love reading, we both love animals, and we're both very nice. (Well, I hope you guys think I'm nice. I'm trying my best) And not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty good writer (look for WoozChronicle Chapter 1 to see the birthday poem that I wrote for Jenny). I mean, I love shopping as much as the next girl - and Mya is all about shopping - but I think I'm a little bit more like Jenny.

Till next time!

-Erin277

5 comments:

  1. you did an realy nice job erin i added you my name is pinknbluerys

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey erin how do i make a post of my own it's me evilmacaroon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! Nice blog you have here. Its really great. Well.. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete