Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Say hello to Mrs. Games! :D

Ok it is official: I am now Mrs. Chris Games! Today has been the happiest day of my life and almost nothing can ruin it! (not even when my dog threw up on the rug... true story) If you want the whole story, here's the video for the wedding:


And along with the wedding comes some great news... Chris and I are going to adopt a child in celebration! :D We'll be holding a contest right here on my blog! Here's what you need to do to enter:

Send me a message telling my exactly why you want to be our child. Please don't try to appeal to my better nature, because I have none. Just kidding... just don't put a bunch of things like oh you're so smart and beautiful and amazing. I mean, you can put a little. But not too much :). I want to hear about you, though. Not me.

Make sure the subject of your message is 'Contest' or else you won't be considered. Oh, and you don't have to be a girl to enter. We'll be considering boys as well.

You have until Saturday, September 1st to submit. No entries will be considered after that. Our kid will be announced at a later date, probably the next week. (I'll decide on a specific date later)

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment