Sunday, July 1, 2012

Funny Profile Contest

Hi everyone! This is Erin277, writing the very first post of my new blog! I'll be posting at least weekly, so be sure to check back every so often. So to start off my brand new blog, I'll be holding a Funny Profile contest! Here's what you need to do to enter:

Send me (Erin277) a message. Make sure the subject is Contest so that I know that you're entering. It doesn't matter what you put inside the message, just make sure that your profile status is how you want it when you send it.

Please note that the only thing that I will take into account is your profile status. Clothes, unitz, woopetz, and VIP will not matter. I promise that I will try to be as fair as possible.

The contest will be open for entries from July 1st to July 7rd. The top 10 funniest will be announced on my blog on July 9th. The winners will all receive 25 wooz. I will also choose a few honorable mentions that will receive 10 wooz.

Please create your own original status. If I receive duplicates, the first one that was sent will be the one that I choose. Send in your entry as soon as possible to make sure it isn't copied by anyone else.

Thanks for reading! Good luck everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Cool... I wrote my own blog to!

    Check it out:

    http://www.caidcool123.blogspot.ca/

    Enter the coolest woozen competition Plz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin It's -Genie- I haven't figured out hot to tkae a screen shot for my blog geniewooz.blogspot.com Can you help Me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's different for every computer. What I did is search 'how to take a screenshot with a mac' on google. Maybe that'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin i just read right now and you make it sound like if we were in a disney movie.(Not to afend you in anyway) Anyway, I was wondering if you can be in my music video im doing because ur the one who inspired me....somehow..... Well add me if you can, if you cant..well, then...... still add me. (lol) Well bye Erin 'till next time bye!

    Love,

    SwagChickiky



    P.S. That my wozzen name SwagChickiky

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool blog My Blog Is Called Woozworldz Sparklez Heres The Link : http://woozworldzspaklez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey erin :PP its me welflez plz add me hehe '-'

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i love ur site end i relly relly want to be in the videos :) coz i just coment on woozworld ur profile end i say: U try look like jenny -.-
    Hope u will like my videos on youtube .....
    My woozend name: CRixan
    And in tube:v HannahHut •
    Hope u will want me on your videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I visit u r blog in this moment and plzz add me my name is Anely88 :DD Thx so much If you do this :DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey............ i luv yo colors lolz :) u should add me

    woozen name: plz-stop-bullyin

    ReplyDelete