Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Woozmas!

 
 
 
Merry Woozmas everybody! I hope you all had a happy holidays :)
 
 
 

Anyway... I have a favor to ask all of you.


So... a couple of my good friends really like making videos (in real, not like the ones I make). They entered this video contest, and I wanted to help them win.

It's pretty simple. The theme for the contest is 'Thompson's Got Talent' (the contest is being held by an orthodontist, Dr. Thompson) In order to win, we need to get the most likes on our video. And to get the most likes, we need.... you!

Please help by clicking this link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/thompsonortho?fref=ts (make sure you're logged into facebook)
Scroll down until you find the video that says: Janelle's entry for the Thompson's Got Talent Contest. Once you find it, all you have to do is like it. (and... you can also watch it if you want. It's pretty random, but it's also kinda funny)

I swear, there's no catch. I just want to help my friends win this contest. (and advertising it on my blog is totally allowed... I checked!)

Thanks so much for reading! :D

1 comment: